This white sangria recipe is a spin off of the classic red sangria and made with white wine, brandy and lots of delicious fruit. Simply irresistible!
- 1 Orange Sliced
- 1 Lemon Sliced
- 1 Lime Sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Peaches Chopped
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2/3 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Bottle Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
- 3 cups Soda Water
Add orange slices to a jug followed by lemon slices and lime slices. Add the raspberries and chopped peaches.
Pour in the brandy and then add the sugar.
Pour in the wine and then stir gently until the sugar is dissolved and it is well mixed.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and preferably 4 hours or longer.
Serve over ice in tall glasses and top off the glasses with soda water.
- You can use other fruits that are fresh and ripe and in season. Strawberries, nectarines, pears, pineapple, mango, apple are all great to use.
- Sauvignon Blanc works great for this, but so will any crisp dry white wine.
- Soda water is great for topping off the glasses and adding some sparkle, ginger ale is also an option.
- Make Ahead: This is a great drink to make ahead as the flavors blend together well in the fridge, so if you need to make it the night before and refrigerate overnight that works just great.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg