Irish Cream Recipe
This delicious homemade Baileys Irish Cream recipe is so much fun to make and always a crowd pleaser! It's just 6 easy ingredients, ready in 5 minutes!
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk Canned
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Add the condensed milk to a mixing bowl followed by the heavy cream, Jameson Irish Whiskey, cocoa powder, instant coffee and vanilla extract.
Use a hand whisk to whisk it briefly until mixed.
Move to a glass jug or bottle for storing and place into the fridge to chill.
Serve chilled over ice (or without ice) in glasses and enjoy.
- It must be sweetened condensed milk, don't use something like evaporated milk as it won't work well here at all.
- You can use heavy cream or whipping cream or even half and half.
- We used Jameson Irish Whiskey which worked great but any Irish whiskey will work.
- Keep leftovers stored in the fridge where they will stay good for weeks!
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg