Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
This Greek yogurt cheesecake is only 3-ingredients (no really!) and it only takes minutes to make. It's an insanely delicious dessert that you will love!
- 28 Golden Oreo Cookies Crushed
- 4 cups Greek Yogurt Full Fat, Plain
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk Canned
For the Topping (Optional)
- 4 Golden Oreo Cookies Crushed
Add the golden Oreo cookies to your food processor and process into crumbs.
Pour the crumbs into a 9-inch round pie dish and press down with the back of a spoon.
Add the Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk to a microwave safe bowl. Stir very well.
Microwave for 3 minutes and then bring it out and stir very well again.
Return to the microwave for another 3 minutes and then stir very well again.
Pour it out over the cookie crumb base and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
Place into the refrigerator and leave it overnight to set.
When the cheesecake has set, crush the 4 Oreo cookies and sprinkle over the top to decorate (optional).
Slice and serve!
- Greek Yogurt: You can just use one full large tub (1kg/2.2lb) of full fat plain Greek yogurt.
- Condensed Milk: Use one 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk. It must be sweetened condensed milk. There is no substitute for it in this recipe.
- There is no butter in the crust: The crust is just plain cookie crumbs with nothing at all to bind them. This is really important because the moisture from the filling will move down into the base and bind the base. If you use melted butter to bind the crust then you will end up with a soggy pie.
- Mix well: The filling must be mixed well before microwaving, at the 3 minute mark and then at the end when it has microwaved for 6 minutes in total.
- Setting: It is ideal if you're able to leave the cheesecake to set overnight. It takes several hours to set.
- The Pie Dish: The pie dish is 9-inches round and should be a few inches deep to accommodate the thickness of the filling.
- Storage: This cheesecake keeps well in the fridge for 5 days. It is also freezer friendly for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 1mg