Spinach Artichoke Dip
This delicious spinach artichoke dip is creamy and cheesy and baked to golden brown perfection. Prepare to fall in love with this dip!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
- ½ tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 7 ounces Marinated Artichokes Chopped
- 6 cups Baby Spinach Chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Add cream cheese and mayonnaise to a mixing bowl and mix them together. Set aside.
Add the olive oil to a pan along with chopped onions, crushed garlic, dried rosemary and oregano and sauté until the onions are softened.
Add in the chopped marinated artichokes and sauté with the onions until they are slightly softened.
Add the chopped baby spinach and stir in until it has just wilted.
Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise mix and fold it in.
Transfer to a 9-inch round oven-safe dish and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
Bake for 20 minutes until it's lightly browned on top.
Serve with chips or crackers or breads for dipping.
- If your cream cheese is very firm, you can use an electric whisk to mix your cream cheese and mayonnaise together. We used a hand whisk and it was fine, but an electric whisk is also fine to use. It doesn't have to be smooth, just mixed together.
- If your skillet is oven-safe then you can bake it directly in your skillet and there is no need to transfer it to a separate dish before baking.
- Make It Dairy-Free/Vegan: If you'd like to make this dairy-free then use a dairy-free cream cheese such as Tofutti. If you'd like it to also be vegan then use a vegan mayonnaise as well.
- This dip is delicious served warm from the oven but it's also divine when cold.
- Leftovers keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2205IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg