Greek Pasta Salad
This Greek pasta salad is made with crunchy veggies, feta cheese and olives and topped with a flavor packed vinaigrette. It's filling and delicious and makes a perfect side.
- 18 ounces Short Pasta Rotini, Penne, Bow Tie (500g/One Full Pack Uncooked)
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Sliced
- 2 cups Cucumber Chopped
- ½ Small Red Onion Sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives Pitted
- 1 cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse. While the pasta is cooking chop up your veggies.
Add the cooked pasta to a bowl, top with the chopped bell peppers and sliced cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. Add the sliced red onion and olives and top with crumbled feta.
Add all the ingredients for the dressing to a measuring jug and whisk together. Pour over the salad and toss.
Cover the salad and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Serve with a sprinkle of ground black pepper, dried oregano and a little extra feta on top (optional).
- You can make up your own vinaigrette dressing as described here, or you can just use 1 cup of a store-bought Greek vinaigrette dressing.
- This salad is ideal to make ahead. It tastes best after a couple of hours (or longer) chilling in the fridge, so it's ideal to make it the day before.
- Leftovers keep very well (covered) in the fridge for around 5 days.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg