Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
These eggless peanut butter cookies are thick and crunchy and loaded with peanut butter flavor. They're also so easy to make. You can have a batch of freshly baked cookies ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1/2 cup Butter Softened*
- 1 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Smooth, Salted
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour Measured Correctly*
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup White Granulated Sugar for rolling the cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Add softened butter and white granulated sugar to the bowl of your stand mixer and cream them together until smooth.
Add peanut butter, milk and vanilla extract and mix in.
Add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix with a spoon into a thick cookie dough.
Break off pieces of the dough and roll them into balls. Place the balls evenly on a parchment lined baking tray. Aim to get 20 cookies from the batch.
Roll each ball in white sugar and return to the baking tray.
Flatten the cookies with a fork and then place into the oven to bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden on top.
Let the cookies cool and firm up directly on the tray before moving them.
- Softened butter. If you forget to take the butter out of the fridge in time to soften it, then just cut it into cubes and beat in your stand mixer for a few minutes to soften it before you add in the sugar and cream them together.
- Measure the flour correctly. The correct way to measure flour is to spoon it into your measuring cup and then level off the top with a knife. Don't scoop the flour and don't pack it into the cup. Alternatively if you have a food scale then click 'metric' below the list of ingredients to get the correct weight in grams.
- Baking time. The baking time depends on how you prefer your cookies. If you like them soft then bake them for just 10 minutes. If you want a bit more crunch then bake them for 12 minutes. We baked these cookies for 12 minutes. For a really crunchy cookie you can bake them for up to 15 minutes. Keep a close eye on them though so that they don't burn.
- Storing and Freezing. Keep the cookies stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. They can also be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. The cookies are also freezer friendly for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg