These pancakes are so light and fluffy and wonderfully easy to make. You will totally fall in love with them. The only pancake recipe you'll ever need!
Servings: 14 Pancakes
- 1 and 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Butter Melted
- Oil or Butter For Frying
Sift the all purpose flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt and mix together.
Add the milk, eggs and melted butter and whisk with a hand whisk briefly until combined and no large lumps remain. Don't overmix.
Heat a frying pan or griddle with a little oil or butter to medium high heat and add around 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
When the edges of the pancake begin to look dry and bubbles start appearing on the top of the wet batter then flip the pancake. Cook until browned on each side.
Serve with a pat of butter and maple syrup for drizzling.
- Make It Dairy Free: If you'd like to make these pancakes dairy free then use a non-dairy milk and a vegan brand of butter such as Earth Balance.
- Make It Gluten-Free: If you'd like to make them gluten-free then switch the all purpose flour for a gluten-free all purpose flour blend.
- Pancakes are best served hot and fresh, but if you have leftovers then they are freezer friendly. Let them cool completely and then freeze. Reheat in the toaster.
Serving: 1Pancake | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg