This biscoff milkshake is like the best milkshake you've ever tasted in your life! It is thick, creamy and loaded with biscoff flavor from biscoff cookie butter AND biscoff cookies. Seriously delicious.
Add milk to the blender jug followed by vanilla ice cream, then the biscoff cookie butter, and finally the biscoff cookies.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream (optional), drizzle with melted biscoff cookie butter and sprinkle crushed biscoff cookies over the top.
- Biscoff cookie butter - can usually be found in the same section of the store as peanut butter. Otherwise you can definitely get it online. If you're in the USA then Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is also perfect to use.
- Order of ingredients. Add the milk to the blender jug first, then the ice cream, then the biscoff cookie butter and biscoff cookies. This makes everything blend easier and stops the cookie butter from sticking to the bottom of the blender and not blending in properly.
- Variable speed. If you have a variable speed blender then start off at slow speed and gradually build up the speed. This actually makes it all come together faster. If you don't have a variable speed blender then you may need to stop your blender and scrape down the sides once or twice (or give it a shake, you know your blender!) before it will all come together.
- Make it dairy-free. To make a dairy-free biscoff milkshake, just use a dairy-free milk such as soy milk or almond milk and a dairy free vanilla ice cream. Make sure it's a full fat creamy dairy-free ice cream and it will work great. The biscoff cookie butter and biscoff cookies are already dairy-free.
- Servings. This recipe will make two good size servings or one LARGE serving (no judgement here!).
- Serve immediately. As soon as you've blended your milkshake, pour it out into glasses and serve immediately. It's not something that will store super well as it will simply melt (even in the fridge).
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 866kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 535mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 68g | Vitamin A: 984IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 352mg | Iron: 1mg