Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies
These inside out chocolate chip cookies are packed with chocolate flavor and plenty of white chocolate chips. They are super easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes!
- ½ cup Butter Softened
- ½ cup White Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour Measured Correctly*
- ⅔ cup Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips Plus more (~¼ cup/44g) to place directly on top of the cookies when they come out of the oven
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Add softened butter to the bowl of your stand mixer along with white granulated sugar and light brown sugar and cream them together until smooth.
Add egg and vanilla extract and mix in.
In a separate bowl add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix together.
Add dry ingredients in with the wet and mix together with a spoon into a thick cookie dough.
Add white chocolate chips and mix into the dough.
Break off pieces of the dough and roll them into balls and place evenly onto your parchment lined baking tray. Aim to get 20 cookies from the batch.
Bake for 12 minutes.
As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, place more white chocolate chips directly into the tops of the cookies.
- Measure the flour correctly. Either use the spoon and level method: spoon the flour into your measuring cup and then level off the top with a knife, don't scoop the flour and don't pack it into your cup, or weigh it out on a food scale for complete accuracy. Click 'metric' below the list of ingredients to get the ingredient weights in grams.
- Butter: If you forget to take out the butter to soften it or if you're in a hurry, just cut it into cubes and beat it in the stand mixer for a few minutes to soften before you add the white and brown sugar and cream them together.
- Storing: Keep your cookies stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also keep them stored in the fridge.
- Freezing: They are also freezer friendly for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg